Job Title: Receptionist
Reports To: Rosie Shepard
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Team members, both administrative and seasonal, that is necessary for the smooth operation of the park. Duties will include general clerical tasks, as well as some applications used specifically for SplashTown Waterpark.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answering a high volume of daily incoming calls. Proper phone etiquette and Guest Relations must be maintained with every call
- Data entry and upkeep of specific departmental forms used daily
- Clerical duties, such as filing, records upkeep, running copies, etc
- Customer Service: This requires providing friendly and helpful service to guests, as well as fellow employees and promoting a guest-friendly atmosphere. This also requires abiding by all customer service standards and conduct guidelines established in the Team Member Handbook.
- Safety: This requires the promotion of a safe working environment and elimination of safety hazards
- Cleanliness: This requires keeping the work location and the park clean and sanitary for guests, as will as fellow employees. Cleaning duties may require standing, stopping and bending to pick up trash and debris and the use of cleaning tools and chemicals
- Must be able to uphold “Guest First” standards at all times
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office, Excel, and Access
- Excellent interpersonal and phone skills
- Must be very detail-oriented, outgoing, and self motivated
- Willing to handle heavy incoming phone calls
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Standing/moving for prolonged periods of time
- Working in all weather conditions